My Chains Have Been Broken Through Christ Christian Worship Video
My Chains Have Been Broken Through Christ Christian Worship Video is a tribute to the battles and struggles of manys of today’s defensive comments. And it shows how hurtful these meaningless comments can actually be. We use these comments to defend and justify ourselves, however, something much worse can happen. This video shows the right way to combat struggles in life using basic fundamental teachings that Christ taught us from the bible.
The text from My Chains Have Been Broken Through Christ Christian Worship Video
“They just blew it out of proportion”
“That’s the way it works around here”
“It’s just business”
“They need to get over it”
“I can forgive them if they would just apologize”
“I have a right to defend myself”
“I’m watching my back”
“The ends justify the means”
Our scriptures tell us that if you see someone hungry. Go buy that person lunch. Or if he is thirty, get him a drink (Romans 12: 20-21 (MSG))
Your generosity will surprise him with goodness.
Don’t let evil get the best of you. Get the best of evil by doing good. (Romans 12: 20-21 (MSG))
Get rid of bitterness, rage and anger. All Brawling and slander. Along with every form of malice. (Ephesians 4:31-32 (NIV))
Be kind and compassionate. Forgiving each other, Just as Christ forgave you. (Ephesians 4:31-32 (NIV))
Worship videos aide in
Author: Church Media Worship
- Christian Worship videos to help spread the word of God.
- Also Inspirational and supportive to Your calling to serve.
- Use as you need to spread the gospel..
- Therefore Themed for different sermon topics.
- Thus using A professional video that goes well with Sermons, Music, and worship.
- Then Dedicated to spreading the Word of God.
- Also in 1080p and 720p HD in the .264 latest format. Therefore maintain high quality with little memory usage.
Click below to view in HD quality
**My Chains Have Been Broken Through Christ Christian Worship Video is limited then to your family, group, or local congregation within the same building. With this in mind, each local congregation of any denomination or satellite location must purchase their own copy.