Parables of Jesus Images Videos and Music
Church Media Parables of Jesus is Dedicated to helping you fulfill your calling to Serve God. We offer Parables of Jesus images in order to engage your audience more. Using proven audio and visual aides to enhance the Parables of Jesus experience.
Church Media Worship is Dedicated to helping you fulfill your calling to Serve God.
[edd_ajax_search form_order=”search,categories,post-types,submit” hide_submit=”no” hide_categories=”no” hide_post_types=”no”]
Jesus – Parables of PRODUCTS
Consequently We offer 1000,s of Parables of Jesus Images Videos and Music to Choose from.
As a result, we offer 1000,s of Parables of Jesus images, Music, and videos all centered around Parables of Jesus. Thus enhance the message and Parables of Jesus with content that can help you engage more. In like manner, with the Attention spans in our Youth, we must engage more with the use of visual and audio aides. The Use of Media is not the Word of God nor does it replace the need to hear the message inspired by the Spirit. It however is a powerful tool to prepare those to receive the teaching their soul needs. It can also serve as a means to “echo” the word of God within their soul. Therefore, It is no surprise that the use of visual and audio tools is found in every growing Church today.
With this in mind, Parables of Jesus Images Videos and Music Topics
Also Included in Parables of Jesus Images Videos and Music Topics include:
- Parable of the Good Samaritan Luke 10:25–37
- The Friend at Night Luke 11:5–8
- The Rich Fool Luke 12:16–21
- The Wise and the Foolish Builders Matthew 7:24–27 Luke 6:46–49
- New Wine into Old Wineskins Matthew 9:17–17 Mark 2:21–22 Luke 5:37–39
- Parable of the strong man Matthew 12:29–29 Mark 3:27–27 Luke 11:21–22
- Parable of the Sower Matthew 13:3–9 Mark 4:3–9 Luke 8:5–8
- The Tares Matthew 13:24–30
- The Barren Fig Tree Luke 13:6–9
- Parable of the Mustard Seed Matthew 13:31–32 Mark 4:30–32 Luke 13:18–19
- The Leaven Matthew 13:33–33 Luke 13:20–21
- Parable of the Pearl Matthew 13:45–46
- Drawing in the Net Matthew 13:47–50
- The Hidden Treasure Matthew 13:44
- Counting the Cost Luke 14:28–33
- The Lost Sheep frequently called The Good Shepherd Matthew 18:10–14 Luke 15:4–6
- The Unforgiving Servant Matthew 18:23–35
- The Lost Coin Luke 15:8–9
- Parable of the Prodigal Son Luke 15:11–32
- The Unjust Steward Luke 16:1–13
- Rich man and Lazarus Luke 16:19–31
- The Master and Servant Luke 17:7–10
- The Unjust Judge Luke 18:1–8
- Pharisees and the Publican Luke 18:9–14
- The Workers in the Vineyard Matthew 20:1–16
- The Two Sons Matthew 21:28–32
- The Wicked Husbandmen Matthew 21:33–41 Mark 12:1–9 Luke 20:9–16
- The Great Banquet Matthew 22:1–14 Luke 14:15–24
- The Budding Fig Tree Matthew 24:32–35 Mark 13:28–31 Luke 21:29–33
- The Faithful Servant Matthew 24:42–51 Mark 13:34–37 Luke 12:35–48
- The Ten Virgins Matthew 25:1–13
- The Talents Minas Matthew 25:14–30 Luke 19:12–27
- The Sheep and the Goats Matthew 25:31–46
- Parable of the Wedding Feast Luke 14:7–14
You may also consider these Christian Presentation Software’s:
- Easy Worship. Obviously, like it’s name, it is very easy to use. However because of the ease of use there are limitations. Therefore it is good for someone starting out.
- Pro Presenter. To summarize, this software is the most used. Then not as easy to use as Easy Parables of Jesus. However, not as many features as Media Shout.
- Media Shout. As a result of having the most features, a lot of training is required. However it has a powerful multi screen setup that allows for different presentations on different screens.
Then again, If you are looking for a specific hymn. Or you therefore want to change the lyrics on the Singalong. Despite your needs, we can make corrections for the most part free of charge.